So, I got really excited when Red of Sew Red-y nominated me for a sewing recognition award. As a new blogger it’s really thrilling to be included in anything, so needless to say I really appreciate the nomination!
The rules are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Red, thank you so much for including me in this!
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
I learned to sew thanks to the internet and bloggers. After a year of torturing my dear boyfriend (and EVERYBODY ELSE) with sewing talk and fabric shopping trips, I decided to join the bloggers and the fun! So I started my little blog, and I love it: everytime my phone buzzes because someone has commented on a post makes my day!
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
So, if you’re like me and are really shy about putting up photos of yourself on the internet for all to see, just put up what you’re comfortable with. Don’t let shyness stop from joining in!
You don’t have to post every week if you’ve nothing to post. Get into your own rhythm of posting and sewing
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.